Marijuana Marijuana

Nice

Ok, first of all, it was good, but yes, also short. I couldnt do anything better myself. Nice graphics by the way, eally good job on that.

Popeofdope responds:

Finally a reviewer who votes fairly, length has nothing to do with it, though it is clearly unfinished.

*Starry Night* *Starry Night*

DARN U!!

U saw afi live...i want to sooooo bad. They rock. Yes, that was an awsome animation, it was great, best ive seen in a while. Also very strange.

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

Wow, just wow.

That was amazing! It was waaaaaaay better than the movie(the movie sucked) 4 months is an awfuly long time, but well spent. You must of felt good after finishing it huh? I would(im still on sticks) cause it is probably the best flash on newgrounds. Well cant wait for the next one, even if it takes another 4 or 5 months. Though i'll probably forget that i watched this one.

I give this a 5

~The Splinter~

Smile! Smile!

Awsome!

it was a great movie! It actuallt kinda scared me at first because its very bizzare. But it was an awsome movie besides that!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

LOLOLOLOL!

AWWSSSOOOMMMEEE!!! That was the best music video flash ever! I lughed and i laughed and i laughed!

Moogle Masher 2 Moogle Masher 2

Wow, just wow

im sorry to say that it sucked! u can do better than put pics of naked people and then hav a little guy run around on them! i gave it a 2

PenOrMuffin responds:

I want to have your babies :o

Biohazard 01 Biohazard 01

Ummm...

The voices got anooying but, it was okay, there needs to be more inside than just voices but ill keep my eye out for the full game

Chubaka responds:

Yea, its the only voice I had

Living in Gametown 2 Living in Gametown 2

HAHA!

Hmmm...great movie, and i really liked ur sprites, keep it up!

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Awsome!!

That was hilarious, i was cracking up! Im a big zelda fan and this really does it for me! U r great, im going to put u in my fav. artists!

SimGolf Shorts Hole #1 SimGolf Shorts Hole #1

LOL!

that was great, and defiently funny, make more!